Monday, May 19, 2008

Naked soapies

Lavender

lavender

The soap came out very interesting looking. It is the first time I have gotten a batch of soap that looks almost translucent, its hard to tell from the pictures. There is no zap when I lick the soap *grins* and it does have a mild lather at this time ... i know cause i soaped up my hands and then tasted the lather. I am not sure if it will cure more solid looking... or stay its lovely ethereal self...I will have to ask around at some of the soap boards i visit to see if anyone knows what might cause this almost gel like look... perhaps its still in gel... anything is possible... it took forever to trace, and then took a long time to go into gel. I didnt cut it until it was cool to the touch out of the mold. So anyways... this puppy isnt going anywhere till its cured and I have tested it out myself.

close up of lavender bar with embeds and shreds

lavender2

My babies... the trio. From left to right... beer, cucumber and aloe with cucumber and aloe FO, and the ethereal lavender.

trio

No comments: