Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Larder Soap

I am off to make a larder soap... lol

What's a larder soap you ask? Well its a soap made with what ever I can find in my larder that is soapable.. minus the canola and omega8 oils. So this soap will be starring (in no particular order) castor oil, olive oil, lard (an impulse buy because the Lady knows the teen wont use this) and Palm Kernel oil ... I have no clue how fast or slow lard will soap so I will need to be ultra careful with my temps. I will scent it with a favorite blend of eos... teatree, Bulgarian Lavender and a tid bit of rosemary. I might throw in some lavender buds if i can find them... or some ultramarines...

Just gotta double check my numbers at another soap calc... and then wait for the family to stop running through the kitchen and I will be good to go!

~Regi

No comments: