Friday, May 16, 2008

Beer Soap

I am going to make a batch of beer soap for my hubby. Havent made this kind before but so it will be interesting. I have read that it will have a lightly sweet malty kind of scent so we will see. I would also love to try a wine soap... but that is for another day, and of course I would have to wrestle an unfinished bottle of wine away from someone and that might not be pretty. *laughs*

I also need to make a batch of lavender for Mum... she asked Paul the other day if I had any and I dont like to give out my ugly soap... cause... well its ugly. lol

The cucumber aloe soap is coming along nicely. I have been turning it each day cause there was a bit more moisture in it then I normally do. I didnt discount too much because I didnt want it to trace too fast and even at that it still went a bit fast.

As soon as we get our stimulus check I am going to see if i can squirrel away a bit... just a teeny tiny bit... to buy some new oils and replace a few necessary essential oils. Luckily my fragrance oils all seem to be fine... there are a few that are iffy but i just wont use those in my soaps.

Hopefully I will have some pictures later of Beeeah soap to share.

~regi

No comments: